Offset Smokers / American Style Barrel Smokers
With a separate cooking chamber and firebox off on one side, you can enjoy low and slow, indirect BBQ in your own back yard.
Tri-Fire Off-Set Smoker
- Solid Construction – 2.5mm painted steel. Total weight 90KG. Can be wheeled around
- Adjustable damper and viewing hole on the firebox door.
- Adjustable damper on smoke stack for temperature control on main chamber.
- Bakelite handles on fire box and smoking chamber. Temp Gauge.
- Chrome plated slide out shelf to give extra cooking capacity and easy workability for basting and handling food during the cooking process.
- Cooking area of Fire Box – 40cm x 40cm
- Cooking Area of Smoker Chamber – 40cm x 29cm (3 grates)
- A Massive Total Combined Cooking Area – 6680cm Squared if using all surfaces.
- Custom Rotisserie Bracket supplied - allows you to fit the rotisserie as an accessory and use in the smoker.
- Smoke stack extends down to the caste iron cooking grates inside the smoking chamber which aids in the smoke being drawn across the entire length of the cooking grids.